Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 C crushed pork rinds
- 1 C parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 4 TB olive oil, coconut oil, or lard
- Preheat oven to 400
- Season chicken with italian seasoning and garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste
- Roll into 16 golf-ball sized meatballs.
- In food processor, combine pork rinds and parmesan cheese, just until blended, and transfer to a bowl
- Roll each meatball in parmesan mixture, then in egg, then again in parmesan mixture.
- Heat oil to medium-high
- Brown meatballs, 8 at a time, for 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to foil lined baking sheet, and finish in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve with my Homemade Tomato Sauce over spaghetti squash, zucchini noodles, or Paleo Cupboard‘s Paleo Pasta.