For those nights that you just really don’t feel like cooking (which I admittedly have been having a lot of lately), here is a super simple one-pot-wonder!
Pork Tenderloin and Roasted Vegetables
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 bag of carrots, peeled and chopped into bite-sized peices
- 1 bag of parsnips, peeled and chopped into bite-sized peices
- 1 TB minced onions
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Place tenderloin into the center of a roasting pan, and drizzle with honey.
- Place chopped veggies into the roasting pan surrounding the pork, not covering.
- Drizzle veggies with olive oil and sprinkle on onions, then season entire pan with salt and pepper.
- Broil at 350 for 25-30 minutes. ( until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.)