- 2 avocados, halved and pitted
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Scoop out a spoonful from each half, enlarging the hole for the egg to fit. (save for guacamole, spreading on sandwiches or wraps, or for my Cool Shrimp and Crab Salad.)
- Fit the avocados snugly into a baking dish. (you can use balled up foil to keep them from falling over)
- Crack an egg into each hole, and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Bake for 10 -15 minutes, until egg whites are no longer translucent.
- Top with cheese (optional), and return to oven for another 5 minutes.