Pregnancy and Pickles. They go hand in hand. I am absolutely addicted to my mother’s recipe. I could seriously sit down and eat this whole bowl…….somebody stop me.
I had to do a tiny bit of tweaking in order to make her recipe paleo-friendly. Still absolutely ADDICTING.
I also got to use my brand new spiral slicer that Cowboy bought me for my birthday! I love that you can just twirl away like you would spaghetti, and get a nice giant fork-full of this creamy pickled goodness.
Preggers be warned. You may end up eating the entire bowl.
Creamy Cucumber Salad
- 3 cucumbers, peeled
- 1 sweet onion, peeled
- 1 C raw dairy cream (or coconut cream)
- 2/3 C apple cider vinegar
- 4 TB honey
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- Using a spiral slicer, slice cucumbers and onions into long noodles. ( if you do not have a spiral slicer, just cut into thin slices.)
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over cucumbers.
- Chill until ready to serve.