I love to utilize leftovers. So much, actually, that most of the time I cook extras to make sure I have enough left to save. Here is a great way to use up leftover asparagus, and get your morning greens!
Fried Eggs and Asparagus
- 4 eggs
- 1 recipe Roasted Asparagus
- 1 TB butter or coconut oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat 1 TB butter or coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
- Add leftover asparagus to pan and toss until warmed through.
- Push asparagus to sides of the pan and crack eggs in the middle.
- Cook to desired doneness. Season with salt and pepper.