– 1/2 head of cabbage
– 2 granny smith apples, peeled and cored
– 1/4 C diced onions
– 4 TB butter or coconut oil
– 2 tsp vinegar
– 1 tsp Dijon mustard
– salt and pepper to taste
– In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter or oil
– Slice cabbage into thin shreds and add to pan, along with onions
– Cook about 5 minutes, until tender, stirring occasionally.
– Slice apples into 1/4 in thick slices and add to pan, along with vinegar and mustard. (or you can use your spiral slicer to make some apple noodles!)
– Reduce heat to medium low, Cover and cook 5-7 minutes until apples are tender, stirring occasionally.
– Season with salt and pepper to taste.