Pork Fried Chicken
- 1 lb chicken legs (about 6 legs)
- 1 C crushed pork rinds*
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- oil for frying (i use olive oil)
*I like to crush my pork rinds up in my food processor, get it nice and fine like a meal
- Heat your oil on medium-high
- Crush your pork rinds, transfer to a medium bowl, and mix in seasoned salt
- Coat the chicken legs in the egg, then in the pork rinds
- Fry about 15 minutes, until cooked all the way through.
- Dry on paper towels
I also use this recipe to make chicken fingers. I actually prefer my chicken boneless. Just follow the same directions and fry about 6 minutes.
Serve with hot sauce, and Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 TB tapioca flour
- seasoned salt
Cut potato lengthwise into strips, uniform thickness.
Toss in tapioca flour and sprinkle with seasoned salt.
Fry about 3 minutes each side, dry on paper towels.