Summer is coming! Don’t waste any time slaving over a hot stove. Throw a couple ingredients into a crockpot, blend up some super simple BBQ sauce, and walk away.
BBQ Loaded Sweet Potatoes
- 2 lb pork roast (I like big butts and I cannot lie.)
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1 C of the BEST Paleo BBQ Sauce
Crispy Onion Straws
- Add meat and 1/2 C water to crockpot.
- Pierce sweet potatoes with a fork, and wrap in foil. Add to pot.
- Cook on high for 8 hours.
- Carefully remove potatoes with a towel, unwrap and slice down the middle.
- Drain meat and stir in BBQ sauce.
- Stuff Potatoes and enjoy!