I like to keep something around that house that I can easily grab on the go. After burning out on Larabars within my first week going Paleo, my options were a bit limited. These Oatmeal Raisin cookies are quick and easy, and they are perfect for breakfast on the run, snacking, or dessert! I love a multifunctional health food. This recipe makes 2 dozen, so I can stay stocked up for a couple weeks!
Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
makes 2 dozen
- 1 C butter
- 1 C coconut sugar
- 1/2 C stevia
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 C gluten free baking flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 C gluten free oats
- 1 C raisins (no sugar added)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large mixing bowl cream butter and sugars until combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Add to butter mixture and mix well.
- Fold in oats and raisins.
- Spoon heaving tablespoons of batter onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes and remove from oven.
- After the cookies are set (just a minute or two) transfer to a wire rack to cool.